What truly are the reasons, if summed up, that a guy falls for a girl:
- Her face (75 %)
- Her smartness (45 %)
- Availability (50 %)
- Hotness (85 %)
- Friendship (20 %)
- Your own state (40 %)
If these reasons are taken and told, they would sound like:
- I love you because you are so beautiful.
- I love you because you are so smart.
- I love you because you were available and I was looking for a girlfriend.
- I love you because you are so hot.
- I love you because we were such good friends.
- I love you because I'd lost my entire savings in Gambling and felt broken and alone; and I needed someone, anyone in my life.
Most of the reasons sound weird, but factually, majority of guys actually say these lines.
Q. 1 - How is this different from what her ex-boyfriend might have said, and the thousand people who tell her this same thing everyday?
Q. 2- Does she really want to hear this?
The answers to both of these questions are negative and demand an improvement. So what do you say when a Girl asks you: Why do you Love me?
1) Because I have never met such an awesome person in my life.
Use lines such as:
- Very simply, you are awesome.
- Why do we become friends with people? Because they are awesome. Why do we fall in love with a person? Because they are awesomer than awesome; and that's you.
- You're the most awesome person I have met in my life. I love you not because of anything except for this fact. If I think for days, I wouldn't be able to come up with any person that is even close to being as awesome as you are.
- You're fun; you are such a great talker; you have such a beautiful mind; you're so different from other mean, stupid people; you're the most amazing girl I have ever met in my life; and quite simply, I didn't fall for you because you are incredibly beautiful or mind-blowingly out-of-my-league, I fell for you because you have no match. And I think I am the luckiest man to have you in my life.
2) I love you also because you are so honest.
It doesn't matter if she is or not; a person always believes and likes to be made believe that he/ she is. Use lines such as:
- Secondly, You are so honest; and that is one of the most beautiful qualities you have. When I talk to you, I don't have to think or ask you anything particularly, you tell me everything.
- I love you because you are so understanding. I am blessed to be in a relationship with such a girl, who is so honest, with whom I can never worry that the relationship might suffer in any way.
3) You are one person in this entire world I can be myself with.
This is the most effective. Use lines such as:
- You're the only person in this world I don't have to think about anything when I am talking to. I am completely free of any prejudice, judgement, norms, or any sort of thing. It's like you are a part of me, only the best.
- The best part what I feel with you is the openness. You know, with you I can be totally free, completely myself. I can share everything I want to; you are so cool that I don't even have to hide all the guy stuff. You're the best.
4) You have such a bright mind; I can talk to you for hours and hours and not know about the passing time.
It doesn't matter if she has a bright mind or not. You use lines such as:
- You know the best part of our relationship? Even twenty years later, we wouldn't be bored of each other because you have such a bright mind, and we both are such good talkers.
- Forget everything, the best part about you is how smart you are! I mean, to be very honest, in my entire life I haven't met any girl smarter than you. And you won't believe that, which is your modesty, but it's the truth.
Read more: http://www.ithinkwow.com/magazine/relationships/126-what-to-say-when-a-girl-asks-why-do-you-love-me#ixzz2sNHIDMY0